Thursday 26 July 2018

Astrovian Infantry

This is the view on the workbench this morning, just before I headed out to my office. I couldn't resist pointing my phone at these guys and clicking. 

These were speed-painted... basically blocked in, dipped, highlighted.

Astrovian IR1 - Regiment Frankl




I'm also working on IR2 and should have them done very soon - although their completion is now interrupted by a week away.

I've spent some time working out all the Astrovian uniforms and flags, and naming all the units has been fun.
More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Superb regiment, like the flags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, what Allan said! Great job & looking forward to seeing more. Travel safely! Cheers, Rohan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Indeed a fantastic painting with plenty of details, but also a good composition flag-colors of the coats and bases. Very impressive!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete